Don't wait, call us
The quicker you call us, the better off your home and the items in it will be. No matter the damage, Highmark Restoration’s rapid response team will be there to help.
Anyone who has experienced a fire knows it is devastating. What isn’t burned is often damaged by smoke, soot or the water used to douse the flames. These items (and your home) can quickly deteriorate if they aren’t properly treated right away. See our fire restoration services.
Broken pipes, sewer backups, and extreme weather can lead to water nightmares. It's important to identify and address the source of water damage. Water can seep into other areas fast and cause unseen damage. Read about our water mitigation service.
Mold must be contained quickly. If you smell damp or musty odors, see evidence of moisture, or visible mold call us right away. Mold only needs a little bit of moisture to grow quickly. It can also trigger allergy symptoms during off seasons. Learn more about our mold remediation service.